Windows on Arm

Any chance of a version for Windows on Arm?

Hi~ @kenn_Crouch,

RaiDrive runs only on x86 series CPUs (Intel, AMD, etc.).
ARM series CPU is not supported yet.

Is this ever going to happen? You guys really should somehow add this support. You would make absolute bank if you did this. There are so many Surface Pro X customers out there that want to be able to mount there clouds. I have tried every program out there. None of them work. Just a though. Windows 11 now has 64bit emulation so this should make it a bit easier to be able to make this happen.

We very much need support for Window ARM whether running on a Surface or on a MAC using Parallels for dual functionality. When can we expect this support as paying customers?

1 Like

Agreed. This should not be that complicated. We are paying customers and it seems that this is just completely being ignore. I am still waiting on response.

Hi~ @John_Smith2020 , @Troy_Ronning .

We are currently reviewing the technology and will post a notice as progress occurs.

1 Like

Any update on this? ???

Hi~ @John_Smith2020 ,

We are currently reviewing the technology and will post a notice as progress occurs.

Awesome! Great to hear. You guys wont regret it. I am telling you so many of these users are looking for this kind of software. It is a huge opportunity as you would be the first company to do this for ARM devices.

Also pCLOUD works on ARM Devices. Curious how they do that. Just a thought.

Thank you RaiDrive! It works perfect on my Surface Pro X now! Thank you again for doing this.

1 Like

Hi~ @John_Smith2020, @Troy_Ronning, @kenn_Crouch,

RaiDrive for Windows on ARM is still in the beta state. (we hope it to be stable ASAP)

Always we will be happy to hear any issue from you. :grinning: