Why raidrive make my network adapter freeze?

This will happen when I download many files to google drive via raidrive.
In the same case, it never happen before I use raidrive.

At first I thought the problem is at my PC until I download many file to local drive then upload them using browser. There was no problem.

Here is the problem.
When I download many files directly to google drive via raidrive. I could download for about an hour after that all connection will be stop. No incoming and no outgoing connection. I can not browse web, I can not do anything relating to my network adaptor.
How to fix this, is to disable the network card then re-enable. After re-enable everything come back to normal but all the upload to google drive will fail, all the on going download will be terminated.

My question is how to prevent this. Is there any limitation on files being download or upload at the same time?
by the word “many file”. I meant about 10 - 15 files at a time. each file size is about 2GB.

what is Lifetime Read and Write mean? How to I configure them?

I will also send you all the log file to the email you provide in other post.

Hi~ @Nuthapol_Wongrat,

Your log said that Google Drive rejected to download some kind of binary files.

{
 "error": {
  "errors": [
   {
    "domain": "global",
    "reason": "cannotDownloadAbusiveFile",
    "message": "This file has been identified as malware or spam and cannot be downloaded."
   }
  ],
  "code": 403,
  "message": "This file has been identified as malware or spam and cannot be downloaded."
 }
}

Even though this situation, your application seems to keep downloading without any delay.

thanks you very much