Webdav connection slow with more people

Good morning,
Opening and especially saving of a document takes a long time. Saving of a 1MB Excel document takes 15 seconds.
We have RaiDrive Pro installed on 10 computers. They all have a webdav connection to the cloud solution called STACK from the provider TransIP.
According to TransIP the software RaiDrive makes very lot of calls to the cloud solution. Therefore the connection is very slow with 10 users.
Is there a setting we can try which can help? Thanks!

Hi~ @systeembeheer ,

RaiDrive works based on FileSystem.
In other words, it performs the function of forwarding the request of the File System to WebDAV.
Excel’s save request is slow because it goes through a complex saving process of creating, moving, uploading, and deleting temporary files.
Also, if LOCK is set, it will be slower due to LOCK related processing.
So saving directly from Excel to a drive on RaiDrive will not improve speed.

Thanks for reply. I have found out that the problem lies with one computer.
For your info, 7 people have a webdav connection to the cloud drive and it’s working fast.
But as soon as a specific person starts to work it’s getting slow. I’ve noticed that on that computer the person has opened 12 Excel files.
It’s a lot but still, he has only opened it. What could be the problem with that? Because maybe then I can find a solution.

Again, thanks for the support.

Hi~ @systeembeheer ,

Please e-mail(support@raidrive.com) the log file(C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\log) of the computer where the issue occurred.
If the other computer is also slowing down at the time of the problem, please send the log file of that computer as well.