Warn when opening

Hello,

I used the Pro version of RaiDrive with WebDAV and active option “Monitor process access to files”.
On Windows (WebDAV) it gives me a warning when opening Word/Excel files if someone else has already opened them. This does not happen under RaiDrive, although the option is activated.
That there is a warning that someone else has saved the file in the meantime is okay, but it comes too late, especially if you have already changed a lot in a file. The option of a backup copy does not remain there either.
Is there a possibility to receive a warning when opening Word / Excel files, if they are in the current access of another user, as usual with Windows integration?

Thanks,
Tilo

Hi~ @Tilo_Gerlach ,

Please try next time after checking File Lock in drive settings.
If the issue persists even after setting up File Lock, please let us know again.

Hello,

it works…thanks!
Is there a multiple license that enables multiple computers to be connected under one account?
I need an additional license / account for each individual computer, which is a bit annoying.

Hi~ @Tilo_Gerlach ,

You can subscribe for additional licenses in the Subscription menu for as many devices as you want to use at the same time.