Upgraded to Professional - Still can't unlock READ ONLY

Hey there,

I cannot get MEGA to be anything but READ ONLY, even with the professional upgrade and add-on. Please help.

Hi~ @Aaron_Sheppard,

Please try to re-sign into the RaiDrive application or verify to uncheck “Read-only”.

Hey there,

I cannot get MEGA to be anything but READ ONLY, even with the professional upgrade, is there any add on i should activate in order to uncheck the read only box?. Please help.

Hi~ @Claudio_Gattuso,

To use the MEGA writable function, you must check the MEGA option in the Addon item when you subscribe to Professional.
Addon can be added by accessing the RaiDrive homepage, moving to the Subscription tab, and clicking the Change button.

Hey there,

I cannot get MEGA to be anything but READ ONLY, even with the professional upgrade and add-on. Please help.
Below the print screen, i’m in after upgrade and logged in, but I cannot log in in the downloaded app to add MEGA
Please Help

Hi~ @Claudio_Gattuso,

If you click the Sign In button on the top right of RaiDrive and log in with your subscribed account, you can start using the Professional Edition right away.

I am having this same issue. Even after sign-in it updates to STANDARD. I have signed up for professional and the website is showing professional, but the application is instructed to switch to standard.

Hi~ @David_Roberts ,

You must make sure that the Professional Edition, which is active in Shared with me is being used as a default subscription.