Some folders are empty

Hi,

I’ve been using RaiDrive for a while now but, but suddently some of the folders in the drive are shown as empty. I checked the drive in a browser where I can see the files without any issues. What have you changed?

I have tested with 2019.11.29, 2020.2.2 and 2020.2.5 with same problem

Hi~ @Lixumos,

Could you let us know the type of storage(Google Shared drives?) and options?
It would be helpful to send log files(C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\log) to support@raidrive.com.

Anything to do with

2020-02-16 18:54:56.623 [ERROR] GoogleTeamDrive (Google Shared drives) : Get Sub Folder List Error : PATH : Exception : {"WinErrorCode":1237,"NotifyErrorCode":108,"RaiException":"","Filename":PATH","WebResponseCode":403,"HttpException":"403 Rate Limit Exceeded for file : rateLimitExceeded","HttpReferenceMessage":{"error":{"errors":[{"domain":"usageLimits","reason":"rateLimitExceeded","message":"Rate Limit Exceeded"}],"code":403,"message":"Rate Limit Exceeded"}}}

This means your quota was exhausted according to Google’s rule, which makes folder look like empty.

A rateLimitExceeded error indicates that the user has reached Google Drive API’s maximum request rate

The only way to solve this issue is just waiting for releasing limitation. :cry:

Ah, thanks. Is there a way to allow RaiDrive to support service accounts (json-file)?

Sorry for not understanding what you mean - “service accounts (json-file)”.
Could you describe more for us?