SFTP connected but not working properly

Hello, I use Raidrive for long time to connect to my SFTP Server (Syncplify.me).
There were no problems up to now, but with current version of RaidRive 2020.2.12 my connection is not working properly. After entering remote drive I can enter some folders but after few moves folders becomes empty ( there should be files ) and I can’t go back to root directory and in fact nothing work, even can’t disconnect.

There were no problems in previous versions of raidrive, maybe it’s something with RebexSSH library?
Here is what my server displays about client connection - looks like this rebexSSH is newer then before.
Clipboard01

One more question: Is there a way to download somewhere previous versions of RaiDrive? Can’t find anywhere.

Hi~ @Poozon84,

Thanks a lot for your report. We will check ASAP.

You can download older version in https://raidrive.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions

I have a similar issue, it works with some SFTP but on others it doent show any files ? any idea ?

Hi~ @daslicht, @Poozon84,

Could you try with version 2020.6.25?

I already have version 2020.6.25

X:>dir
Volume in drive X is SFTP (2)
Volume Serial Number is 51A6-0C62

Directory of X:\

File Not Found

The host is definately working.
When I connect with sftp drive files are shown.

@daslicht, it’s probable caused by the concurrent connection(socket).
We will consider that the number of connection can be adjusted in the future version.

Could you let us know what kind of SFTP server?

how do i determine teh ftpserver from the console please?
The OS is : Ubuntu 14.04.6 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-79-generic x86_64)

Hi~ @daslicht,

A log file is required to check the phenomenon you mentioned.
If you send the log file by e-mail(support@raidrive.com), we will tell you again after analysis.

• Log : C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\log

@daslicht, Your log said “Permission denied” to the root folder.
Please verify the path for you to be able to access.