RaiDrive read data also slow in Windows 10

I have created a local Google Drive account but when accessing with Windows Explorer to open files, it is very slow. Please guide me how to fix it. My internet connection reads and writes as 94 Mbps

Tôi đã tạo tài khoản Google Drive local nhưng khi truy cập bằng Windows Explorer để mở file thì rất chậm. Vui lòng hướng dẫn tôi cách khắc phục. Đường truyền internet của tôi đọc và ghi là 94Mbps

Hi~ @LeKhaMart-Drive ,

RaiDrive downloads/uploads files through Google’s API server.
Also, because RaiDrive is a file system, it handles various requests from the system (unknown to the user).

If it’s slow, it could be because:

1. The overall speed is determined by the speed of Google API Server.
    Even if your network is fast, if the Goolge API server is slow or the speed between the Google API server and your PC is slow, it will be slow.

2. In case drive setting is set to Local, Explorer sometimes loads all subfolders of an open folder.
    At this point, Explorer freezes until the list of files in all subfolders is loaded.
    We recommend that you do not set Local unless absolutely necessary.

3. It may be due to the Download Limit.
    Google imposes limits on a per-user and per-file basis.
    If you hit this limit, you will be able to download the file only after a certain amount of time has passed.

4. RaiDrive creates and stores a cache on the local disk when downloading.
    If your local disk is slow, it will slow down.

Send us the log file(C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\log) via e-mail(support@raidrive.com) and we’ll look into it to see if there are any other issues.