RaiDrive not starting anymore

Hey alltogether,

I have RaiDrive currently running on all my PCs and in all my Family’s PCs (7 in total) and everywhere it seems to be working like a charm.

Since 2 weeks i have issues with one computer.

I noticed, that the network share for a onedrive account wasn’t working anymore and then i tried to troubleshoot:

The Task is running: Could only upload one photo

So is the service: Could only upload one photo

but wehnever i try to start RaiDrive (from the start menu or the folder directly) just nothing happens.
Usually i get an icon right in the taskbar, but it is missing.

I even checked the windows firewall

The machine running has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1909 - latest Updates (Build 18363.476). When i discovered the issue i was on 1903. I reinstalled Raidrive a couple of times without getting it to work and even reinstalled my Windows (fresh to 1909) but still the same issue. There is no Anti-Virus besides MS Standard.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you in advance

This seems like a small issue have you tried completely uninstalling and removing all Raidrive files/traces and installing it again aswell as looking in task manager if it would show up? You could also explain stuff in German to me as I’m german

Hi LordDamionDevil,

thank you so much for your reply. I tried deleting all files of RaiDrive after uninstalling and restarting the machine (found several in the mein progrmas folder as well in AppData). After another reboot i tried installing it again- but with the same issue. Because i had some free time this weekend i ended up reinstalling my Windows again - and somehow RaiDrive is working now…so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes