I AM GETTNG " tHE DISK IS WRITE PROTECTED " ON ALL GOOGLE Drive folders that interact with RAI Drive

I wanted an easier way to interface with Google Drive. The first few weeks of RAI Drive, everything worked great. Now, when I go to move files " I get The disk is write protected." Does RAI Drive put a limitation on moving files until I pay a subscription ?

The problem with Gogle Drive, is if you try to move files in the Google environment, it will duplicate them. RAI Drive was moving them no problem until today.

Any ideas- because I do not see a note in RAI agreement about limiting acess

Hi~ @Bill_Schretter,

Could you check the “Read-only” option unselected?

Untitled

Hi there, even I deselect read-only and i start to upload file into disk, is it impossible cause another error call ‘you need permission to do it’? How could i do now?

Hi~ @Harry_Tales_Official,

You may not have write access to the folder.
Please check if you have write access to the folder on the web, and if an error persists, please send the log file(C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\log) by e-mail(support@raidrive.com) and we will tell you again after checking.

I don’t know if this has been answered, but I did the following:

Step 1: Disconnect the drive by pressing the stop icon.

Step 2: In the RaiDrive interface go to the setting the drive you want access to.

Step 3: In the advance properties section tick “Quick Copy/Move/Delete for remote Storage”.

Step 4: Restart the drive.