Heavy Network Connections when Transferring From GoogleDrive

Hello, currently when I transfer data from my mounted Google Drive, every 3-20 minutes my network will get over 1,000 additional connections for about 30 seconds.
These connections completely overload my ASUS router causing freezes on other devices and logouts.
This problem has been going on for quite a while.
Why does this happen?

Hi~ @Beyond ,

We’re trying to verify what you’re talking about.
Two pieces of information are required for an accurate confirmation.

1. Process Monitor Capture File
  2. log file

If you send us two pieces of information by e-mail(support@raidrive.com), we’ll get back to you after checking.

• How to check process monitor
  1. Check Monitor process access to fies in drive settings

1. Click on your account in the upper right corner of RaiDrive and check in Process Monitor below

Hello. Apologies for my late response.
I tried editing my post with an update of my testing so that I didn’t push this to the top of the forum.

Is “Monitor process” required for the log file to fill with data and can I find that log file within it’s Program File installation location?

I think RaiDrive in conjunction with another application was setting off a network port scan, which is what throttled my connections over the network.

This issue doesn’t seem to be standing out like it used to, I’m unsure whether that’s because of something from my end or due to the recent RaiDrive updates. I will continue to do tests when I get the available time.

Hi~ @Beyond,

RaiDrive does not do port scans.
“Process Monitor” is for checking which programs are writing which files and reading which files in the user UI, and does not leave any logs.
So, you need to check which process is using which file.
When network usage is high, please send a screenshot of the screen that appears by clicking “Process Monitor”.

Alternatively, you can use Resource Monitor to find out which processes are using the network.

If you send us the Process Monitor screen capture file and the log file(C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\log) immediately after the issue occurred by e-mail(support@raidrive.com), we will quickly check it and tell you again.

If you do not see the ProgramData folder in the C:\ drive, please refer to the link below.