Google Photos- photos with size 0kb. Download Error Code 429

I have 100,000 photos on my Google photos account. When I connected Rai Drive to my PC only few photos got downloaded. Most of them shows size as 0kb.

I love the software if it can actually do what it’s supposed to do. Any advise on this will be much appreciated

Also I am unable to upload logs

When I checked logs I see-
2019-10-10 17:04:54.481 [ERROR] GooglePhotos API : Google Photos : Download Error: Code : 429 MSG :

Error 429 (Too Many Requests)!!1 *{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}

429. That’s an error.

The rate limit for this service has been exceeded. That’s all we know.

or
2019-10-10 09:46:10.507 [WARN] GooglePhotos (Google Photos) : File Size Fetch Failed

Hi~ @vipu19.

Honestly, we have no solution yet for this limitation.
Google often has changed API(also policy) for Photos.

It is assumed that Google would like users to use photos in the manner (or app) they provide rather than in a third party. We will continue to research to find the best way while respecting Google’s direction.

Have the same problem too… I had a webchat with Google Support when I found out I could no longer sync my photos and they said it separated from gdrive due to it being confusing!

Now, I cant even backup my own personal photos and they suggested I make a feature request!.. They are my photos… how dare they prevent me from backing them up!

I thought there was hope when I saw this app, but then had the same 0kb issue, so hope the devs can find a why to resolve it.