If the file changes on the server to which it is connected via SFTP, then it does not change on the mounted disk. Only after a long time. How to fix it?
Basically RaiDrive refreshes the file lists automatically but some kind of server might not work fine. Could you let us know the server information to reproduce in our lab?
Thanks for the answer.
- windows hosts 8.1, virtualbox 6.0.14.
(but I think any versions will do. I heard my friend had the same problem before)
- guest os ubuntu 18.04 amd64, mount sftp root drive /
- create a file on guests machine console, for example
$ echo 111111 > /tmp/test
- read the file in any text editors in windows host machine
- modify the file on guests machine console
$ echo 2222222 > /tmp/test
- read the file in any text editors in windows host machine again
- read a file on guests machine console
After long time, file updates in correct state.
If this not working, try several times.
Thanks a lot for the detail step.
We will let you know the test result soon.