The only thing I know is that local drive can be further shared among our own local LAN network. Other than that, is there any difference:
- speed, which is better?
- I notice, there are public and private.
2.1) For network drive, what would be the difference between those?
2.2) For local drive, what would be the difference?
Basically, in 4 cases,
- Network drive with Public setting
- Network drive with Private setting
- Local drive with Public setting
- Local drive with Private setting
what are the pros and cons, what can do and cannot do?
Sorry for simple questions.
Thank you in advance for explanation.