Delegation aborted

Occurs on 1.8.0 while trying to connect to Google Drive.

1 Like

Normally Google Drive transfer access information(JSON format) without compression but in your case, it seems like compressed information. Do you use a proxy server or vpn?

(We are simulating this issue in our lab)

Not that I know. We have some kind of filtering at the company, but it used to work before.

Could you try to update C:\Program Files\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\RaiDrive.exe.config like below and restart RaiDrive?

<before>

<dependentAssembly>
  <assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed" culture="neutral" />
  <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-11.0.0.0" newVersion="11.0.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>

<after>

<dependentAssembly>
  <assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed" culture="neutral" />
  <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-12.0.0.0" newVersion="12.0.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>

Sorry, no difference.

Sorry, too.

It is assumed that this issue is related to .NET Framework.
If version 1.7.0 or 1.6.4.518 works fine on the same PC, then version 1.8.0 has a bug. :thinking:

No, does not work also on 1.7.0 anymore. Could it be that my network started blocking this type of request?

We’ve researched again from the start line.
It would be a response including HTML code but not JSON.

Not sure.:thinking: We will add the enhanced code for this case in the next version and let you know ASAP.

Hi folks, did anything come of this question about ‘Delegation Aborted’? I’m getting the same message trying to add pCloud - but no code between the brackets - just ‘Delegation Aborted ()’ - any help or advice appreciated. Chris