|Edition||Windows 11 Enterprise|
|Experience||Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0|
- Standard Edition
- Create a Dev Drive on Windows. Refer to this.
- Open Raidrive and connect a drive
Raidrive functions normally.
Windows Blue Screen Error, Windows system crash and forced restart
Blue Screen Error Info as follow
- Stop code: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALD_LOCK_RELEASE
- What failed: cbfs6.sys
- Severity: Critical
- Priority: High
- I only tested it by connecting to a Webdav drive. I don’t know whether bug exists when connecting to other types of drive
- The bug applies to whether a VHD based Dev Drive or the normal Dev Drive
- Raidrive works normally after deleting the Dev Drive
- I have tested it 3 times and it happens every time. Rate of reproduction: 100%
Raidrive is a great app, and recently I’ve been suffering from this bug. Hopefully you could fix this bug ASAP. Thank you.