Citrix Terminalserver automatically login

In the Citrix Terminal Server environment, when RaiDrive is started, the drives are linked to Google Workspace, but no automatic login is performed to use the Professional Version.
How can I force the Auto Login ?

Hi~ @andre.suter ,

Could you send log file when you meet a trouble?
Please send the log file via e-mail(support@raidrive.com).

• Log file : C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\log

If you can reply, we will review the error and contact you again.

Attached the logs. The drives are linked, but the user is not automatically logged in.center.log (260 Bytes) service.log (5.1 KB)

I have also noticed the following behavior:
After logging off from Citrix Server1, when the user logs back on to the same Citrix Server1, he is automatically logged on.
However, since we have 13 Citrix servers in use, which are also restarted daily, logging on to the same Citrix server is very unlikely.

It looks like the user’s last login is stored in the registry on the Citrix server or on the C: drive from the Citrix server. This should be stored in the roaming or home directory of the user.
Is this possible ?

Hi~ @andre.suter ,

RaiDrive stores user information in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_USERS(sid).

Please check if there is an entry in “\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive\Users” of the registry.

The registry “\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\OpenBoxLab” must be set up to enable archiving on Citrix Terminal Server.

If the user is connected to another server, please check if the “\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\OpenBoxLab\RaiDrive” registry is properly loaded. (Drives/Users)
Also, check that the list of drives added by the user is displayed properly.

Please see below for Citrix-related settings.

The registry keys are ok and are loaded correctly. The problem is only the automatic login. If you log in on the same day on the same Citrix server again, it works, otherwise you always have to log in via browser and Google Login.
On the PC, I never have to log in to RaiDrive via browser and Google Login. The login happened automatically.

Hi~ @andre.suter ,

It seems we misunderstood your question.
Does this mean that Google Workspace Drive does not automatically connect when RaiDrive is launched?
Is the RaiDrive License display or drive list display working properly?