Onedrive file corruption?

Hello,
I am using Office 365 and I have my Onedrive mounted as a network drive in Raidrive. It seems that as soon as a file goes through RaiDrive’s Onedrive folder, it is no longer able to be opened in Office Online.

Let’s assume I create a file in Excel Online, do some edits and save it to my Onedrive.

if I open this file again using Excel desktop (on Windows 10) and edit it, I am unable to open it back in Excel online. The error I get just says “The workbook cannot be opened”. And I am never able to open this again in Excel Online.

This also happens if I save an email attachment by saving it through the browser’s Save As dialog box to the network-connected Onedrive. I am unable to open it in Excel Online. I can only edit with Desktop software.

Thank you

Hi~ @Pique,

When We tested it internally, the issue you mentioned was not reproduced. To check the issue, please explain the procedure in which the problem occurs in more detail, and if the error is reproduced, please send the log file(C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab Inc\RaiDrive\log) via e-mail(support@raidrive.com) to help reproduce it.

Hello,

This issue still occurs even with sharepoint. I have mailed you the logs.

Thank you