Google Cloud Storage

We are using the Google Cloud Storage with Raidrive. Connecting to the storage bucket works great but the problem we have is when uploading documents we get a message that we need to retry the file upload however when you refresh the page you will that it worked. Is there a reason that is happening or a setting I need to check?

Hi~ @Patrick_Laud,

We are trying to reproduce the issue you said.
Error message when an error occurs If you send the screen capture file, the size information of the uploaded file, and the log file(C:\ProgramData\OpenBoxLab Inc\RaiDrive\log) via e-mail (support@raidrive.com), it will be helpful to check the issue.
Send us the information and we will tell you again after checking.
Also, please test with the latest version 2020.11.38 and let us know the results.

I think I have an idea what the problem is. A user that has delete permissions does not get the prompt. Do you know what permissions need to be assigned for everything to work correctly? I want to limit as much as possible how much access they have. If I can prevent them from deleting that would be best.

These permissions together work.

• resourcemanager.projects.get
  • storage.buckets.get
  • storage.buckets.list
  • storage.objects.create
  • storage.objects.delete
  • storage.objects.get
  • storage.objects.list
  • storage.objects.update

Users that get the prompt error don’t have storage.objects.delete and I would like to keep it that way if possible.