I’ve updated RaiDrive to “Version 2019.11.29 patch” and RaiDrive now keeps the mounted drives in a private namespace. Very good!
However, when I switch to another user I am no longer able to add/mount a new drive. All actions (“Add”, “Settings”,“Sign In”) are disabled.
To reproduce follow these steps:
- Login with Windows user1
- Mount some network shares in user1 account.
- Now lock the Windows session.
- Login with Windows user2
- Open RaiDrive. All actions are disabled.
- user2 should be able to manage its own mounts and add/remove drives
- user2 is unable to perform any action
The expected behaviour has been implemented until RaiDrive 1.6.x. Since RaiDrive 1.8.0 this no longer works.
Can we have a fix please?
Thank you very much!